– 4 player cooperative mode: Up to 4 players can play at the same time, and anyone can join or leave at any time, the game will continue without interruption.
– Auto-Murfy Mode: A specific button on the remote will allow you to give Murfy orders as you continue playing with your classic characters (Rayman or any of his friends).
– Online Challenges: Connect with your friends enjoying the wide variety of challenges available that will test your skill and speed. Check the rankings to see your position worldwide.
– The game must continue: Jump when you roll the drum, hit the rhythm of the bass, or drop in the zip line during the guitar solo. The rhythm and timing are key to overcome these musical maps. Let’s see if you have what it takes to be the true Hero of the Platforms.
– Final battles in 3D: The bosses have a great advantage over the Rayman band … one more dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures will attack from any angle, so you’ll have to give your best to defeat them.
– Improved UbiArt graphic engine: The UbiArt engine has expanded its possibilities to include playable elements in 3D, a new lighting system and a new rendering system, capable of taking Rayman’s award-winning graphics, once again, to a new level .
The fate of the LEGO(R) world lies in your hands! Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games today announced that The LEGO Movie Videogame will be available in 2014 alongside the much-anticipated “The LEGO Movie,” from Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures, and a toy collection of “The LEGO Movie” building sets. In The LEGO(R) Movie Videogame players will be able to collect and use LEGO instruction pages to build construction sets or harness the awesome power of the Master Builders to virtually build extraordinary LEGO creations along the way. With more than 90 characters inspired by the film and 15 exciting levels, kids can build and adventure like never before. NEW!! Environment made of LEGO bricks NEW!! New animation style extends the film experience NEW!! LEGO Builder Instruction puzzles unlock game progression Includes feature film footage and actors’ voice-overs 90 playable characters with 15 exciting levels